Daley, Byers are specialists in the field of law relating to all driving offences, including the following:
- Impaired Operation of a motor vehicle or vessel
- Impaired Driving Causing bodily harm
- Impaired Driving Causing death
- Impaired Care or Control of a motor vehicle or vessel
- Over 80 operation of a motor vehicle or vessel
- Over 80 Care or Control of a motor vehicle or vessel
- Dangerous driving
- Dangerous Driving Causing bodily harm
- Dangerous Driving Causing death
- Refuse sample
- Refuse sample cause bodily harm
- Refuse sample cause death
- Flight from police
- Fail to stop at the scene of an accident
- Criminal negligence Causing bodily harm
- Criminal negligence Causing death
- Stunt Driving
We have an extremely high success rate in having our client's cases dismissed, or the charges reduced by the courts.
If you have been charged, or are under investigation, contact us immediately, do not communicate with the police without advice from your lawyer, REMEMBER you have the right to remain silent and the right to consult counsel upon detention or upon being charged with an offence……do not give up these rights.
You will require prompt, knowledgeable and applicable advice that you can only get from experienced courtroom lawyers…and we are here to provide the 24-hour service you will require.
For Impaired Driving(DUI)/over 80 charges the ramifications to you are extremely significant if you are found guilty. For a first time offender, they can include:
- Criminal record which can impact employment opportunities, and travel outside the country
- Fines of $1,000 or more
- Driving Prohibition on any street, road, highway or any public place for 1 – 3 years
- Installation of Ignition Control device in any motor vehicle you operate for 12 months (cost approximately $125.00 per month)
- Requirement to complete the Back on Track course program (cost approximately $500.00)
- Extremely high surcharges for car insurance (can be 4 to 5 times current rate).
The penalties become more severe for subsequent offenders including mandatory jail time.
It is in your best interest to fight these changes, at every level. At the very least you should obtain a legal opinion as to your likelihood of success. This area of law is complicated and requires knowledgeable and experienced counsel.
Daley, Byers has in-house resources and access to consultants and expert technical specialists that can be utilized for your defense. Experts in criminal law, we are here to defend your rights.
Call now for your free consultation. Do not delay.
Contact us | View site map